Sent: 26-Mar-2017 20:39:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] War College

   Thanks, Hubert! I know there is a month to go, but should those of
us interested in the classes bring certain materials or will the
instructors be listed soon so that we can ask. :) I'm particularly
interested in the cap making and banner making classes (but that
gambeson class sounds awesome, too). So, if I need to keep an eye out
for particular fabric, I just want to make sure I know what I'm
looking for.
   Thanks!
   In Service,
   Eowyth