Greetings Eowyth!

I will ask the event steward to see what materials the instructors require. I am hoping a class schedule can be posted soon :)

In Service,
Hubert

From: "Eowyth þa Siðend" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 26-Mar-2017 20:39:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] War College

Thanks, Hubert! I know there is a month to go, but should those of us interested in the classes bring certain materials or will the instructors be listed soon so that we can ask. :) I'm particularly interested in the cap making and banner making classes (but that gambeson class sounds awesome, too). So, if I need to keep an eye out for particular fabric, I just want to make sure I know what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

In Service,

Eowyth