Greetings All!

We are updating our equestrian records and in order to do that, I will need
any authorized equestrian to please fill out the below form.

This is to update our Calontir Equestrian Roster with all relevant
information for authorized riders and marshals. NOTE: If I do not receive
information from equestrians by April 30th (that gives 2 months to submit
this information), than those equestrians will be marked as Inactive and
any event that is next attended will require a reauthorization and new
authorization form completed.

Calontir Equestrian Roster Information
<https://goo.gl/forms/jf4yY8ujL37Bn6vc2>

If you have any questions or issues submitting this form, please contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your patience as we get our records in order!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend
Kingdom Equestrian Officer