Greetings All!

We are updating our equestrian records and in order to do that, I will need any authorized equestrian to please fill out the below form.

This is to update our Calontir Equestrian Roster with all relevant information for authorized riders and marshals. NOTE: If I do not receive information from equestrians by April 30th (that gives 2 months to submit this information), than those equestrians will be marked as Inactive and any event that is next attended will require a reauthorization and new authorization form completed.

Calontir Equestrian Roster Information

If you have any questions or issues submitting this form, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your patience as we get our records in order!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend
Kingdom Equestrian Officer