Greetings One and All~

I am looking for volunteers for our 2017 Lilies Youth Activities.  This year we are planning a mix of classes and activities to give all the kids of Calontir something they might enjoy.  I would like to respectfully request your assistance in teaching a class or running an activity at war this year for our youth.

Do you enjoy hand sewing? A beginning hand sewing class would be great.  Perhaps you are a member of the Potters Guild. An intro class on clay and hand building might be well received.  Maybe you would enjoy sharing the process for making natural pigments for use in painting. Do you enjoy drumming? Consider teaching a basic drumming class for our older youth and teens. Card weaving, lucet, pouch making, and so many other skills would be great topics for a brief class.  No experience is needed, simply a desire to share your knowledge with others. Classes should run about 45 minutes to 1 hour and will need just 1 instructor and 2 volunteers. If you are interested in teaching a class, running an activity, volunteering or providing supplies, please contact me. The sooner the better as I would like to ensure a good variety of fun and learning for our Youth at war.

Volunteers are also needed to run the Calontir Kestrel Page School. If you would like to assist with this please let me know.

Yours in Service,
Lady Melodia, 2017 Lilies Youth Activities Coordinator
Facebook: Melissa Melodia Harris