The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Request for Rider Authorization
Information
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/03/02/request-for-rider-authorization-information/>
'
[image: Bavarian engraving of a medieval tournament from the 1400s. Public
domain in the US]
<http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Tournament_bavarian_engraving.png>

Bavarian engraving of a medieval tournament from the 1400s. Public domain
in the US

Gleaned from the Book of Face:
------------------------------

Greetings All Calontir Authorized Equestrians!

I will need all Calontir equestrians to fill out the following form (with
the exception of any marshals who sent in Q1 Reports. I have the
information I need from there.)

This is to update our Calontir Equestrian Roster with all relevant
information for authorized riders and marshals.

*Note:* If I do not receive information from equestrians by April 30th
(that gives 2 months to submit this information), then those equestrians will
be marked as “Inactive” and any event that is next attended will require a
reauthorization and new authorization form completed.

If you have any questions or issues submitting this form, please contact me
at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your patience as we get our records in order!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend

https://goo.gl/forms/jf4yY8ujL37Bn6vc2

[image: Like]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/facebook/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2017%2F03%2F02%2Frequest-for-rider-authorization-information%2F>[image:
Tweet]
<http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/forward/twitter/offer?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffalconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com%2F2017%2F03%2F02%2Frequest-for-rider-authorization-information%2F&title=Request+for+Rider+Authorization+Information>
You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.
gladiusinfractus.com/2017/03/02/request-for-rider-authorization-information/
You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates
are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]