The Falcon Banner has posted a new item, 'Request for Rider Authorization Information'
Bavarian engraving of a medieval tournament from the 1400s. Public domain in the US

Bavarian engraving of a medieval tournament from the 1400s. Public domain in the US

Gleaned from the Book of Face:

Greetings All Calontir Authorized Equestrians!

I will need all Calontir equestrians to fill out the following form (with the exception of any marshals who sent in Q1 Reports. I have the information I need from there.)

This is to update our Calontir Equestrian Roster with all relevant information for authorized riders and marshals.

Note: If I do not receive information from equestrians by April 30th (that gives 2 months to submit this information), then those equestrians will be marked as “Inactive” and any event that is next attended will require a reauthorization and new authorization form completed.

If you have any questions or issues submitting this form, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all for your patience as we get our records in order!

In Service,

Eowyth þa Siðend

https://goo.gl/forms/jf4yY8ujL37Bn6vc2

LikeTweet You may view the latest post at http://falconbanner.gladiusinfractus.com/2017/03/02/request-for-rider-authorization-information/ You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted. Best regards, The Falcon Banner [log in to unmask]