	Greetings from the Lilies War Archery Marshal-in-Charge!

	 The link below takes you to Version 1.0 of the Lilies War XXXI main
archery range schedule. As you can see, we have a variety of shoots
and classes to challenge and educate us. This year, HL Alessandra will
be hosting an early Saturday morning light breakfast practice focusing
on shooting form and related issues. Schedules for the Thrown Weapons
and Children’s Archery range will be coming in the near future.

	 There is still room for me to add some fun shoots.
So, if you have not contacted me yet to host a shoot, please do so as
soon as possible.

	 For those who have volunteered to run a shoot, please send me the
description of your shoot (unless you have already do this).
Or, if it is a shoot you have done in the past, I can use a previous
description from a site book. You may send these via email at eynon at
socpsy dot com or via a Facebook PM if we are FB friends.

	 I am looking forward to seeing many of you on the range in June!

	 Link to Schedule:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Vjg1P0F0cIOXBsbHZVbFhXcEU/view?usp=sharing
[1]

	 HL Eynon Llangenydd, Archery Marshal-in-Charge

Links:
------
[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Vjg1P0F0cIOXBsbHZVbFhXcEU/view?usp=sharing