Greetings from the Lilies War Archery Marshal-in-Charge!

 The link below takes you to Version 1.0 of the Lilies War XXXI main archery range schedule. As you can see, we have a variety of shoots and classes to challenge and educate us. This year, HL Alessandra will be hosting an early Saturday morning light breakfast practice focusing on shooting form and related issues. Schedules for the Thrown Weapons and Children’s Archery range will be coming in the near future.

 There is still room for me to add some fun shoots.  So, if you have not contacted me yet to host a shoot, please do so as soon as possible.

 For those who have volunteered to run a shoot, please send me the description of your shoot (unless you have already do this).  Or, if it is a shoot you have done in the past, I can use a previous description from a site book. You may send these via email at eynon at socpsy dot com or via a Facebook PM if we are FB friends.

 I am looking forward to seeing many of you on the range in June!

 Link to Schedule:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6Vjg1P0F0cIOXBsbHZVbFhXcEU/view?usp=sharing

 HL Eynon Llangenydd, Archery Marshal-in-Charge