Morning everyone.

I would like to ask a small favor.  Over the weekend Bruce was here and I finally had no excuse not to finish my first YouTuve video.  You all know that I have no problem talking to a real audience, but I have never been good at talking to a camera without an audience.  So if you have a spare 10 minutes or so, and you wouldn't mind giving a bit of criticism (constructive, of course) would you take a look at my first YouTube effort and let me know what you think?  It would be much appreciated.

Here's the link
https://youtu.be/NErLW-XeS2c

Thanks

Kaz