<[log in to unmask]>Greetings All!<[log in to unmask]>
<[log in to unmask]>The Shire of Amlesmore invites you to attend War College on May 6th in Hallsville, Mo. We are returning to a class format at the old War College site in Tribble Park. But it takes more to wage war than just fighting. So in addition to the traditional fighter training, we will also be offering classes for non-fighters on war related activities such as how to make a gambeson, how to make an arming cap, and how to make a surcoat. For directions and other information, please follow the link below:<[log in to unmask]>
http://www.amlesmore.org/war_college_2017.htm
<[log in to unmask]>In Service,<[log in to unmask]>
<[log in to unmask]>Hubert de Stockleye<[log in to unmask]>