I'm your huckleberry

Rhodri

On Mar 1, 2017 11:19 AM, "Vince Zahnle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From your Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences:

Attention Laurels of Calontir! Your Kingdom needs one Laurel volunteer to judge the A&S Championship at Gulf Wars.

The A&S champions event is on Thursday, March 16th at Bede Hall. Entrant setup begins at 8:00 in the morning, and should be finished before 9:15-9:30.

As the piece will already be registered, our Champion (Jaida de Leon) will check in and set up the Calontir entry, with entry pickup is 4:00 pm the same day.

BUT...we must also supply one Laurel judge.  So far nobody has volunteered to do that, and we need to get the Trimaris A&S minister a name and contact info for our required judge (Yes just ONE, though any additional volunteers are welcome too) so she can match judges to entrants and establish a judging schedule.  Time grows short, please support your Kingdom on this!

All judges receive a hot breakfast of crepes with a wide array of toppings, coffee, tea and mimosas and later lunch will be served as well. --- So, any takers? We do need at least one to fulfill our obligation for entering.

Calontir needs you!

Yours in service,
Paul Adler
Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences