Here’s info on that Lexington, NE demo…….

From: Carlson, Carol [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 3:53 PM
To: Eric & Opal Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Elizabethan Festival Carol Anderbery Carlson

Hi, Eric and Opal,

This is Carol Anderbery and I am again asking if you would be able to present to my senior high school students on Friday, May 5, 2017. I have had the date put on the calendar. My husband of 42 years has decided to divorce me, and so my name may be Carol Carlson by the spring of 2017. For now, could you set aside this date and let me know a time. Our school day is from 8:00 A.M. to 3:25 P.M. I would like for us to do an Elizabethan Feast during the lunch period from about 11:30-12:30. Let me know the time that would work the best. Thank you. C