Frankly, I never thought about illustrators taking a stand together.
Brilliant! I was planning on attending a march in the Chicagoland area
(hopefully downtown) on Earth Day. If any regional illustrators would like
to meet up please email me, [log in to unmask] It would be great to see
you all. We'll have the prettiest signs :)
Julie

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 6:55 PM Emily S. Damstra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thank you for sending this. I would be in strong favor of having the GSNI
> Board also put out a similar posting.
>
> Marj
>

> Me too!
> Emily

> instructions at

Kulak Illustration
Natural Science Illustration & Graphic Design