I would appreciate it if those who want to participate in any particular
activity, that they please make plans and suggestions under a different
Subject header other than this one. This Subject began with the
informational post regarding a statement made by a professional
organization representing its members, and probably should stand alone
in the archives.

Thank you very much,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner