From: Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIART-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 1:01 pm
Subject: [SCIART] TAN: Joining FB Coalition of Concerned Artists for Science

For those of you asking me to sign you up: Being new to FB "administrating" duties and learning as I go, I'm putting in your e-mail addresses in the appropriate window and it looks like it generates an official invitation to join. So respond to these, and then I think I just click on a button at that point and you're in.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com