Hi All:
This topic is already on the Agenda of the next GNSI Board meeting, which is on the calendar. We are listening and gathering data.

Regards,
Linda

_____________________
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538

On 3/15/17 7:15 AM, Taina Litwak wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi all (esp. Dina, Emily, Glendon, and Bill Westwood)

I think one of us should write a proposal to the GNSI Board that they work with the AMI Board and invest in getting a lawyer to write a rebuttal to this article.  Among other uses we in the profession can make of the article; it should be submitted to the same journal the original piece was published in.

Taina

Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio
13029 Chestnut Oak Drive