I would appreciate it if those who want to participate in any particular activity, that they please make plans and suggestions under a different Subject header other than this one. This Subject began with the informational post regarding a statement made by a professional organization representing its members, and probably should stand alone in the archives.

Thank you very much,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner
520.803.0538