I hit "tab" and unintentionally "sent" the previous incomplete email.

Again:

Hi all,

The Scientific Illustration Distance Program is starting two classes the end of March.

Session II-Pen and Ink

Mondays,  March 27-May 29, 2017 1:00 or 7:00pm DST (Daylight Savings Time/New York time)

Pen and ink, crowquill, technique, composition, scratchboard, anatomy, professional practices, final projects, handouts, tutorials, live video conferencing, email.

Session III-Color

Wednesdays, March 29-May 31, 2017.  7:00pm DST

Watercolor, colored pencil techniques, digital options, advanced compositions and projects, final projects, preparation for internships/independent studies, handouts, tutorials, live video conferencing, email.

Email me with any questions or to register. [log in to unmask]
Check out student artwork and more info on the program website. www.gretchenhalpert-distanceprogram.com

I'm enjoying the snow up here in the northeast. Hope you're all well.

Cheers,
Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator