OC,

We have Sierra at the college where I’m teaching… but we are now running Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 versions of Adobe programs. But… from what I have heard, CS6 works okay in Sierra, but problems occur when trying to install CS6 programs. However, there are workarounds. A quick search on Google yields helpful instructions (I’m sorry I don’t have these links at hand).

There is one feature of Sierra I absolutely love… If you “lose” the mouse cursor (which I often do, as I work on large screens and 2 monitors), if you “shake” it, it enlarges so you can quickly see where it is. For those of us who don’t have the best vision, this is quite helpful.

And I generally prefer to set the scrolling action of the mouse by deselecting “natural” (System Prefs), because I like the page to move up when I “pull” it down. To me, this is more natural.

I haven’t upgraded to Sierra at home because I’m still running a 2009 iMac, and it runs a bit slow with Yosemite and I don’t want to tempt fate. I also use music notation software that is not compatible with newer operating systems - another reason not to upgrade yet.

The above probably isn’t exceedingly helpful, but I hope it helps a little.