Frankly, I never thought about illustrators taking a stand together. Brilliant! I was planning on attending a march in the Chicagoland area (hopefully downtown) on Earth Day. If any regional illustrators would like to meet up please email me, [log in to unmask]. It would be great to see you all. We'll have the prettiest signs :)
Julie