Chris and all,

If anyone wants to make a poster design freely available for people to print out and take to the Science March, Winnipeg artist Erica Glasier is making a Dropbox available for sharing. More here:
https://twitter.com/EricaGlasier/status/836744098170175488

(I've known Erica for years, she's good people).

--
Glendon Mellow
Art in Awe of Science