I would like to join: [log in to unmask]

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM, Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'd like to join

On Mar 13, 2017 1:00 PM, "Lynette Cook" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For those of you asking me to sign you up: Being new to FB "administrating" duties and learning as I go, I'm putting in your e-mail addresses in the appropriate window and it looks like it generates an official invitation to join. So respond to these, and then I think I just click on a button at that point and you're in.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com

Carolyn K. Smith
Wildlife Art and Scientific Illustration