Why don't you try going straight to the group and then hit the join button. (I assume there is a "Join" button. When I look at it is says "Joined", but then I'm already part of it.) Whichever admin gets to FB first seems to be doing the confirming (there are 3 of us). I tried inputting e-mail addresses directly, which should have avoided the confirmation stage, but it didn't seem to "take."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387432588281055/

Lynette