I am thinking that we might want to start a kickstarter type project to cover at least some of the cost, assuming there is not a copyright laywer/writer who is interested in busting the chops of these guys just for the pleasure of it. Would need to be well written, not a dense treatise with the lead buried in the back.

I also agree that if this sort of thing goes unanswered it does spread, and pretty soon some bozo from the congressional majority picks it up and cites it as an authoritative work on proper reform for copyright law.

Britt