I would expect the answer to that question to be "It depends...."

I don't think that the term "bioethanol" is sufficiently standardized wrt
what's in the product and how that might vary from production batch to
batch (that might be consequential to the uses you intend it for).

Has this prospective vendor provided you with any informative
specifications of their product, other than to call it "bioethanol"?

Peter R