I would expect the answer to that question to be "It depends...."

I don't think that the term "bioethanol" is sufficiently standardized wrt what's in the product and how that might vary from production batch to batch (that might be consequential to the uses you intend it for).

Has this prospective vendor provided you with any informative specifications of their product, other than to call it "bioethanol"?

Peter R