I would be interested in finding out more about potential problems shipping
to the U.S. (from Canada). We do this all the time. Please let me know if
anything has changed. I only use the postal system because couriers are an
additional hassle. So far I haven't run into any problems (using FWS form
3-177 and a self-composed customs declaration, both on paper, not
electronic). Last shipment I sent arrived at its destination a few days ago.

Cheers, Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Buck
Invertebrate Zoology