Hi Denis,

Brilliant! Thank you so very much. This was a great help.

Best,

Matt

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Denis Keith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
here it comes! :)

Denis Keith
F-28000 CHARTRES
FRANCE

http://deniskeith.jimdo.com/
http://www-museum.unl.edu/research/entomology/workers/DKeith.htm
photos faune et flore d'Eure-et-Loir: http://naturaphoto28.free.fr/
https://www.facebook.com/denis.keith.33
https://www.flickr.com/photos/145486303@N02/

Le 28/03/2017 à 21:46, Matthew R. Moore a écrit :
Hi All,

Does anyone happen to have a digital version of the following paper? If you do, would you be willing to share it with me?

Prokofiev A.M. 2014. New and noteworthy scarab beetles from Asia and America (Coleoptera Lamellicornia). Calodema 330: 1–25.

University of Florida librarians were unable to locate this paper on my behalf and the Calodema website is down and only available as archived, cached pages. I couldn't find the paper in any of those cached, archived pages.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Matt Moore

--