Hi all, I am looking for a vender that sells the paper for thermal transfer printers. We have used Kimdura tag in the past, but the venders I have talked to have a very large minimum order. Thanks, Karen


Karen W Wright

Assistant Curator

Texas A&M University

Department of Entomology

2475 TAMU

College Station, TX 77843-2475