Greetings unto the populace of Calontir!

I have the honor of serving as Royal Scribe for Their Highnesses. If you
are interested in helping out with scrolls (be it by painting, calligraphy,
word-smithing, or translating - or via other varied skills, in the case of
non-traditional scrolls), especially if you have not done so before, please
fill out the form at https://goo.gl/forms/Yc9lPsGH3mKbbUVu1
I do have access to a list of scribes who have helped out in the past. If
you have, you don't need to fill out the form (unless you want to express
your enthusiasm for taking on an assignment this reign, or are interested
in trying something new and would like to communicate that.)

Thank you all very much! I look forward to working with our Kingdom's
skilled artisans.

In Service,

Lady Ayisha bint Asad