It was the No reply part that threw me.

On 4/1/2017 9:14 PM, Margaret Tank wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Yes, that automatic pingback from your submission means the masterscheduler email received your form.  Thanks, --Branwen

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hay I got something from no-reply at calontir.org with the info I put on the "willing to judge" thing.  Is that suposed to mean you got my judge submission?

On 4/1/2017 2:55 PM, Margaret Tank wrote:
Hey Calontir! Entry period for Kingdom Arts and Sciences has closed. I have *thirteen* championship entrants, comprising 39 entries. I have 44 additional tri-levels entries, for a total of 83 entries. I have a few questions outstanding to entrants, but I hope to be able to post the complete list tonight or tomorrow.
On the flip side, I only have 57 judges, 18 of whom are also tri-levels entrants themselves. Each entry needs three judges, but not every judge can review every category. For the love of your Kingdom, if you are attending this event, please sign up to judge!

In service, --Branwen, scheduler