Have a look here.  They're only available in Missouri.

http://exchequer.calontir.org/calontir-license-plates.php

Dorcas

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Stefan li Rous <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
What are these plates? Do they let you choose the lettering on them? Or is this just some coloring or wording around the edges?

While a bit old, if the former, you might be interested in this Florilegium file:
vanity-plates-msg (39K) 7/15/05 SCA vanity auto license plates.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/vanity-plates-msg.html

Stefan

> On Apr 2, 2017, at 11:39 AM, Clayton Neff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Is anyone still on this list that has Calontir plates? I am finding the form to get them a bit confusing. Do I need to send the $25.00/year "EUAS" contribution in with the form? Or is it just the $15.00 fee?
>
> Any hints would be appreciated.

--------
THLord Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          [log in to unmask]
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:  http://www.florilegium.org ****