I meant "their stuff," not "there stuff."

That's what I get for writing my emails on my iphone.

-Rosalye

From: Historical Recreation in the Kingdom of Calontir <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lady Rosalie Langmod <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 5:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] K A-S Championship and Tri-Levels Thoughts

I don't think that's wimpy.

I believe in striving for goals and pursuing authenticity and skill, but we all have different strengths. I just don't want people who aren't type-A personalities like me to feel that their work isn't worthy or that there is no place for them.

Also, it's hard for some people to get good feedback on their work in more remote parts of the kingdom where there aren't ten peers at fighter practice, and some people feel that asking other artisans to look at there stuff at events would be an imposition. Tri-levels and QPT are excellent opportunities to share what you do know and get advice. QPT is always huge: not everyone can win, but you can still walk away from your judging session feeling empowered to move to the next level. (Or even just happy about what you've accomplished.) And I want people to feel that they can come do that, so I'm very defensive when I perceive discouragement whether real or misunderstood.

-Rosalye