Saturday, May 6  10am to 6pm at Northern Lighthouse, 6131 N 14th Street

Gold Key needs shirts and chemises. I have several cotton sheets we can make them from.  I'll have iron, ironing board, extension cords and my sewing machine.  (I'm sorry I can't offer multiple machines at this time.)  if you can bring your own sewing kit and perhaps your own sewing machine I can put you to work for all or part of the day. If you want to spend part of the day on a personal project, or seeking advice, that would be fine, too.

The plan for lunch is to send out for Valentino's pizza, or you can bring a brown bag lunch. BYOB (bring your own beverage).

Please come help me improve our Gold Key!
YIS
L. Etienette Bluet