Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 4/11/17 1:37 PM, Lana Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

It is most likely the projectors! If it works fine on your local ones then your art is ok. If they have old lower resolution ones no matter how good your images are and how high the resolution is, it will only display at whatever the projector resolution is.

Lana

From: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Linda Feltner-GNSI <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3:34 PM
To: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Projecting Pencil drawings

Thanks Liz, I usually scan at 600dpi, and then drop it down to 300 or 150.  I scale it down, because if I put 4 files (pages of a sketchbook)  to a single PPT slide, it's so slow to load..
hmmm.

I don't have this problem with the projectors at the Art Institute or here at the studio, it's only when I go on the road... and I can never anticipate machine that will be.

Thank you! and Happy Spring!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner

520.803.0538