Mostly just keep them as RGB. RARELY as grayscale.
I have one that I know projected horribly it was RGB, 10.5" x 8" @ 150dpi.  (1600x1200 pixls).

Sure.
I appreciate your considerations.
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 4/11/17 1:56 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> When you saved the pencil sketches, how did you save them? As grayscale or RGB? Projectors are RGB and might have a problem with grayscale? Just thinking out loud

PS Sorry I missed that you mentioned your MacBook and Powerpoint. I was in hurry.