Well, if you encase the projector and printer in 85% chocolate? How 'bout then?

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)

www.psavageart.com

Join me on Facebook

On 4/11/17 5:10 PM, Lana Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Output is always going to be only as good as the worst thing in the chain of whatever you use. If one piece of the equipment is crap, your output will be crap. You can have the best image on your computer but if the projector is low resolution and old it will look horrible projected. Same thing with printers or any other type of equipment. Great image on your computer sent to crappy printer will result in crappy printed image. Call it the weak link in the chain! And that is all I know today. Except that more chocolate makes everything better. Except projectors and printers.