Natalya, you can consider providing your EIN rather than a SS#, if you have one.
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
520.803.0538
www.lindafelter.com

On 4/13/17 8:57 AM, Lana Johnson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Yes I did this a few years ago. I eventually got a check for $33. I was hesitant to send all my information in but did it anyways because of the list of publications they included which were actually mine. Then I didn’t hear from them for over a year so I thought I was scammed. But then a check appeared in my mailbox. It works! Just be patient for the $$.

Lana