Very interesting, this Authors Coalition of America. I've not come across
it before. I wonder whether we (GNSI) could consider being a member
organization? The Society of Illustrators is on their members list.

Natalya, maybe it's a good idea to contact them directly to validate that
they sent you this form. Contact info:
http://www.authorscoalition.org/contact/index.html

Good wishes,
Marla