I'm assuming that most of you are aware of the free library service at the
site, Internet Archive.  Zounds!  A cajillion books, videos, photos and
more.  And it's free!  Check it out if you already don't have an account.
Just discovered a history of a nearby town, a well-researched book
published in 1910.  Just so happens I have an interest in local history and
I'm also doing a project for a new immigrant center in Portland, so texts
such as this are very helpful.

Those of you who use other similar sites, kindly pass them along.  There's
one with a collection of scientific papers and another concerning
paleontology that I bookmarked somewhere.  It would be nice to have a
discussion about these so we can share something besides alt-facts.  :)

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA