bring coolers!  ;-)

On 4/21/17 5:48 PM, Patricia Savage wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I thnk a field trip is a must. I will have my car with me.

Patricia Savage
Mayapple Studio
www.psavageart.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 21, 2017, at 1:01 PM, Liz Lockett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It is amazing, best cold chocolate drink.

On Apr 21, 2017 10:18 AM, "OC Carlisle" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All Chocolate Lovers,

Chocolate lovers who are attending the Asheville conference; check this out! Received a post on my FB page about this.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams"

Gail Guth