All,

Just a reminder that the deadline for registration is quickly approaching.  At the moment, we have 20 registrants, of which 14 have already paid.  Please remember that registration is not complete until payment has been made.  We have 5 more slots left.  Registration will close when we reach 25 paid registrants or April 30, whichever happens first.  Anyone who has not paid by April 30 will have their registration cancelled and anyone who is “wait-listed” will have an opportunity to take their slot.  Once we have the final list of registrants, we’ll begin sharing documents related to the schedule, the hotel where we have our block of rooms, etc.  At the moment, we also still have enough money to offer a few more $1000 travel grants to registrants not being covered by their home institution.  Thanks for your help spreading the word, and to the 2017 ECM class we’ll see you in Milwaukee/Chicago.

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Collections Manager

Department of Entomology