Here's another tool you can use to help organize:

http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/The+Great+Machine

and

http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/The+Great+Machine+Lilies+2017

At your service,

Sofya

Lisa M. Kies, MD
Eagle Family Health
Nora Springs, IA 50458
www.eaglefamilyhealth.com

Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Sofya la Rus, OL, CCC, CSH, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
                ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info
                              {o,o}
"No bees, no honey"
                                (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et