The original attempt had Cut and Thrust in the omnibus peerage. That didn't
fly so Cut and Thrust was separated, and that peerage was approved. This
committee is to help improve the process because of the issues that
occurred with the omnibus/cut and thrust peerage processes. The lack of
consistency and clarity in the process caused a lot of frustration Society
wide, and this committee is to help address the situation.

*Multiple omnibus and alternate peerages have been suggested. I am not
referring to any specific version/suggestion.

Amba