I, too, would have preferred to have all the martial activities be
recognized under the Chivalry.

Unfortunately, that ship sank decades ago, and the one carrying us toward
multiple peerages is not just the only one sailing, but it has left the
harbor and is halfway around the world by now. Which makes fixing its sails
and caulking its seems the only viable option.

Mathurin
*Non nobis solum*