Do write to the Board.  They've asked for input, and I can guarantee
they don't read this list. :)

Mind you, they asked the Grand Council (yeah, I know, believe me I know,
I was once their ombudscritter) this same question. The GC actually gave
them what I thought was a really good procedure for evaluating *any*
major change to the organization. But it wasn't what they wanted to
hear, so they disbanded the GC.  At least, that's what it looked like to
this former director sitting in the cheap seats. And I was *never* an
apologist for the GC.

(Opinions? Yeah, I've got 'em.)

-Elasait, who thinks the Board screwed up royally on the 4th peerage
thing (and yes, I will write.  Again.)