My Facebook account has been spoofed and as a result. been disabled.  It may take several weeks to fix this and as a result, I am totally scrambled.  If you are willing to help, or are someone who I am working with for anything at this upcoming lilies with The Great Machine, Pirate party, classes, or otherwise, please, please, send me a reminder of who you are and what you are doing to [log in to unmask]  Please remember I don't remember names very well and can't spell them even when I have seen them in print, an issue  further compounded when everyone has 2 names.  Also please pass this along  to other venues.  New plan: A back up log book on paper, but it's all blank pages at this point.
Thanks Gerald Goodwine