"tick spoons"?

You get enough ticks you can spoon them up?!!! And then what do you do with them?  :-)

I do have these files in the SCA-CAMPING section of the Florilegium:
ticks-art (9K) 1/24/92 Article on tick prevention.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CAMPING/ticks-art.html

All-Stngs-Con-art (32K) 12/16/07 "All Stings Considered" by THLord Conal Mac Nachtan.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CAMPING/All-Stngs-Con-art.html

But more info and articles appreciated.

Stefan

--------