Here's another tool you can use to help organize:

http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/The+Great+Machine

and

http://calontiri.wikispaces.com/The+Great+Machine+Lilies+2017

At your service,

Sofya

Lisa M. Kies, MD
Eagle Family Health
Nora Springs, IA 50458
Lisa M. Kies, MD aka Sofya la Rus, OL, CCC, CSH, druzhinnitsa Kramolnikova
Mason City, IA aka Shire of Heraldshill, Calontir                                           ___
http://www.sofyalarus.info                                                                                {o,o}
"No bees, no honey"                                                                                         (__(|
"Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."          -^-^-`